K-Waves Machine Benefits
The Bodyfriend Health Care New Electrical Stimulator K-Waves is a Full Body Relax Muscle Massager, Pulse tens Acupuncture with Main Units + 4pads.
The K-waves digital display for treatment guide. Uses the infrared physical therapy electrodes Improves your body circulation, relieves your pain and promotes your metabolism Suitable for waist, shoulders, legs, foot massage and physical therapy do the physical therapy for the four parts of your body at the same time. 4 therapeutic modes: vibrate thump, Shiatsu, Massage, Pat and Scrape therapy. 8 Massage modes and 10 massage power levels. Comes with two pieces of massage electrodes, a charger, a electrode wires.
You can choose any of the treatment modes (shoulder/waist/joint button/foot).The product is specially designed for lessening pain in muscles, The apparatus can produce curative effect particularly to the patients suffering from the pain in neck, back, loin and various joints. The exclusively designed program consists of different waves through alternative composition, giving a feeling of manual massage by hand. The soft and gentle pulse can improve the blood circulation and promote main and collateral channels unblocked and give a special effect on releasing fatigue. Use kw305 pulse massage for stiffness of shoulders. Paralysis of peripheral nerves. Recovery of fatigue. Improves blood circulation neuralgia. Gradual release of muscular pain.
Preparing & setting the electrodes:
- Correctly connect the electrode cord to the electrode pads or magnetism shoes.
- Insert the plug of the electrode cord into the unit electrode jack.
- Pull off the film from the electrode pads.
- Use a damp towel to wipe the area of skin on which you will be affixing the pads to remove any oil, cosmetic or dirt.
- Should the electrode pads be soiled, both their adhesiveness and the number of times of possible use will be reduced.
- Apply the electrode pads to the area of the body you wish to massage. The unit can’t operate unless both pads from at least on change are applied.